About the Care Home
Beech Court is a friendly Residential Care Home for the elderly, owned and run by Mr and Mrs Pearce and family for the past 12 years. Beech Court has again achieved the highest Banding Quality 5 status in the Local Authority annual care inspection.
Beech Court is situated in the tranquil village area of Selston Green opposite the picturesque St. Helen's Church where our residents are always made welcome.
With an excellent, stable and well trained care team all holding NVQ/QCF certificates as well as mandatory and specialist training.
- 18 single rooms (some en suite) and 1 double room (en suite)
- Dining room
- Large lounge
- Quiet lounge
- Easy access large patio overlooking well kept mature garden, with flower beds
- Full passenger lift
- In house entertainment
- Televisions in residential rooms
- Car park
- 24 hour care
- Respite care and additional day care services
- Full and varied meals to meet residents choice
- Regular exercise sessions
- Escort to appointments (e.g. doctors) - provided there is availability
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist and optician
- Outings and day/half-day trips