About the Care Home
Five Gables is a friendly Residential Care Home for the elderly, owned and run by Mr and Mrs Pearce and family for the past 30 years. We have again achieved the highest Banding Quality 5 status in the Local Authority annual care inspection.
With our strong community links we offer quality care with a quality experience.
With an excellent, stable and well trained care team all holding NVQ/QCF certificates as well as mandatory and specialist training.
Five Gables is conveniently situated near to the town centre as well as local bus stops with good bus routes, a train station, a post office, coffee shop and news agents.
- 16 single rooms (all en-suite)
- Dining room
- Large lounge
- Large patio overlooking well kept garden, with flower beds and large pond with waterfall
- Full passenger lift
- In house entertainment
- Televisions in residential rooms
- 24 hour care
- Respite care and additional day care services
- Full and varied meals to meet residents choice
- Furnished accommodation
- Regular exercise sessions
- Professional laundry service
- Escort to appointments (e.g. doctors) - provided there is availability
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist and optician
- Outings and day/half-day trips
Nottingham NG17 8AQ